These are challenging times and a good old fashioned motivational video may be a great way to begin a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of these brilliant new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right with the World – The Dewitt Jones classic could be the best-selling motivational DVD of all time and it’s deserving of this position. Nobody is more passionate than Dewitt and his enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration are definitely the main points hit on in this particular program.
2. Do Right: The Master Plan – Lou Holtz shines in this latest from the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout because he exposes his main points – be passionate, possess a positive attitude, have focus and stay a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is a remarkable accomplishment for everyone, but for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more difficult – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and definately will motivate any workplace to achieve beyond what they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the effectiveness of words, explores the powerful words that have motivated and inspired a lot of people and teams, and encourages you to identify the precise worlds that will change your life and present your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor from the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages everyone to confront our fears and embrace the world of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic as we watch him assist his music students and talk to a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Even though Give em the Pickle is primarily a consumer service video, I’ve included it with this list for the reason that numerous employees assist customers in some capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is simply so darn motivational. If your audience works jointly with customers in almost any capacity, the program is a must have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story has become motivational video. This system reminds us that we all are able to make a difference. As individuals, we are able to decide to do something and participate in the world around us. Together, we are able to shape the near future.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv could be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is. In only 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about being a team player and winning as a team. It will lift the atmosphere and help you develop commitment to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has become one of the better-selling meeting openers on the market. This program asks the questions. Why not have passion in whatever you do? Why not really courageous? Why not have access to a good attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not a frontrunner? A coach? A mentor? Why not do something you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have conviction, character, value? Why not attack every trouble with determination? Why not believe in yourself?
10. The Great Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from a few of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and along with classic footage. Enable the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, motivate you and educate you on through their very own words, pictures and video.
There are numerous great programs on the market that it’s hard to pick just 10. For those who have every other suggestions or comments, please inform me!